Wednesday 15 October 2014

Waltzingmouse PJ party

I am joining in the Waltzingmouse PJ party today - challenge 2, Snow is Falling.

Here is my card using the wonderful new Warm Fuzzies. You have got to love him!



I added the 'snow' which is the wonderful chunky white embossing enamel by Stampendous to add texture. You sprinkle some on and heat gently from underneath. I added that after stamping and just brushed it away from the areas I wanted to colour.




He has a shiny red breast using a Sakura gloss pen and some white glitter and I white embossed some tiny snowflakes too.

Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the challenges!

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Penny! The snow looks so effective and it's a great use of your new stamps and dies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Super cute Penny! And WOW! That red sure pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!! Love your snowy background and sparkly heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clean and crisp snowy card! love the colors you used and the sweet bird in the snowfall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the great snow, love the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments - they are much appreciated